Amish-Made Peanut Butter Bird Feeder, Eco-Friendly Poly Lumber, Fits 18 Oz. Jar of Peanut Butter
- Quality-Crafted Peanut Butter Bird Feeder; Made By Amish Craftspeople in Shipshewana, Indiana.
- Designed to Hold an 18 Oz. Jar of Peanut Butter; Flickers and Woodpeckers Love Peanut Butter!
- Eco-Friendly Construction; Made With Poly Lumber To Last a Lifetime of Bird-Watching.
- Poly Lumber Doesn't Fade and is Termite and Mildew Resistant; Top-Notch Quality and Maintenance-Free.
- Take Your Bird-Watching to a New Level with a Peanut Butter Bird Feeder From AmishToyBox.com.
We bought ours a little over a year ago. Birds, squirrels, chipmunks, deer all seem to love it. We have used both 16 and 18 oz jars, nice as stores downsize from 18 to 16. The jars sit snug, but we run a piece of tape around the back end to secure the jar better. All positive except the cable just snapped. Trying to figure out if we can makeshift something that will still look nice to hang it or buy new.
The quality of this feeder is superb, as is its woodsy look (mine is green/cedar). It shows no wear or deterioration. I've used it now for 2 years, all seasons, with various brands of peanut butter in a couple locations. For some reason I have had no birds actually use it. I just end up throwing away the peanut butter and trying again. If anyone has any suggestions for me I would appreciate them. I have lots of woodpeckers, chickadees, nuthatches, etc. at the seed feeders and suet feeders. Even when this has been the only feeder with food in it, I've had no takers.
Product is well made and looks very decorative in our yard. The birds seem to love it. Plan to buy the suet feeder to compliment this feeder and attract different varieties of birds.
Thanks AmishToyBox! Great product and fast shipping.