Amish-Made Double-Cup Oriole Bird Feeder, Jelly Oriole Feeder with Pegs for Orange Halves
- Double-Cup Oriole Bird Feeder Made by Amish Folks in Shipshewana, Indiana.
- Built to Last a Lifetime with Stainless Steel Fasteners and Fade-Resistant Poly-Wood.
- Features Two Jelly Cups for Grape Jelly and Pegs for Orange Halves.
- Eco-Friendly; The Poly-Wood Oriole Feeder is Made from Recycled Milk Jugs.
- Makes a Lovely Accent to Your Lawn or Garden and Feeds Your Oriole Friends to.
Bring your Feathered Oriole Friends in close with this Poly-Wood Double-Cup Oriole Jelly Feeder. It is made by Amish Craftsmen in Shipshewana, Indiana. The Oriole Feeder is crafted with durable poly "wood" which is made from recycled milk jugs! It comes complete with two jelly dishes for putting out grape jelly or other goodies as well as two pegs for securing orange halves. Also, it features stainless steel screws and it comes ready to hang with a cable and ring. The dimensions of the Oriole bird feeder are 11"W by 6"D by 8"H.